The Fall Course 2023 (September start) is full and its registration is closed. Any new sign-ups will be registered in the Spring Course 2024 (March) on the same topics: Fundamentals in Regulatory Management of Chemicals.
About the course
Fundamentals in Regulatory Management (Chemicals) is an online E-learning course aimed for those who would like to know more about product compliance and its related chemical regulatory requirements. The course is open to students and working professionals. The course is developed by Regulatory Representatives and Manager Association (RRMA), IIM Mumbai (Indian Institute of Management Mumbai), former name as ‘NITIE’ and Global product compliance (GPC).
This course is an introduction to product compliance and its related chemical regulatory requirements and developments. It introduces key terms and concepts and explains the general approach from a global perspective. Topics addressed include:
- What are product related technical regulations?
- What are the international conventions on use of chemicals?
- How to regulate chemicals via technical regulations?
- Where can information about hazards and risks of a chemical be found?
- How are chemicals managed on a national, regional and global level?
- What are the linkages between product sustainability and ESG and climate strategies?
- Module 1: Sustainable Development Frameworks
- Module 2: Introduction to Product compliance
- Module 3: Governance of Chemicals Compliance
- Module 4: Introduction to GHS, Chemical Classification and Labelling
- Module 5: Introduction to National Chemical Regulations
- Module 6: Compliance Management
- Module 7: Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Working Executives: individuals who are working in relevant field with product/chemical compliance
- Student: students who are currently enrolled in Higher Education Studies, post-graduates
The fee for this online course is 50,000 INR (approx. 615 USD) for non-RRMA members. For RRMA members, there is a 20% discount, which is 40,000 INR (approx. 490 USD). The fee is charged prior to the start of the course. The payment covers access to E-learning courses, exam, and administration.
Other discount can be also applied if you meet the requirements below. If you are eligible for the discount, please feel free to contact us.
32% discount (34,000 INR (approx. 415 USD)) for:
- Micro and small size companies
- IIM Mumbai (Indian Institute of Management Mumbai) Alumni – NITIE Alumni
- Medium and large companies: Groups of up to 50 people
- Government Employees
20% discount (40,000 INR (approx. 490 USD)) for:
- RRMA Members
- Medium and large companies: Groups of people 50 or more
With the completion of online modules, exercises and exams, participants will receive a course certification.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate E-learning course in the email subject)
The Fall Course 2023 (September start) is full and the registration for the Fall Course 2023 (September start) is closed. Any new sign-ups will be registered in the Spring Course 2024 (March) on the same topics: Fundamentals in Regulatory Management of Chemicals. For further inquiries, please contact us through our contact form. Thank you.